笨小孩 o(."".)o

°¤ø¤°¤ø 愚かな子供 ø¤°¤ø¤°

My Photo
Name:

°¤ø¤°¤ø 笨小孩 ø¤°¤ø¤° o(."".)o

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Unreached Destiny... Doomz!

I had call it off as early Newly year I received a very excited cum unpleasant, unwanted yet abit heart broken results, straight in my mind call it off, forget it & stress if off from it as its been stressing me since the moment I started. I don't want waste anymore precious time + $ on it as I not that brilliant enough to be one of them.
Be it & admit, I'm not regretting about quiting half way, I'm sort a person that will not forcing myself to get the goals blindly as its already known impossible to get, I rather take a alternative turn to other direction for another vision.
Actually I'm regretted that I taking on it in the 1st place as never measuring my incapable to reach the destination. Totally wasted of my time & $ zzz stressing me as well :s but now I'm happy kekeke... no more stress, hold on my precious time & looks ahead for a better destiny. May be I can get back my old lifestyle =X just may be only... need to get something back as it keep on suffering day by day =.=
So what next?

Now I do hope I can make those stress go away since that day started as I end it today.

4 Comments:

Blogger ET said...

No more study doesn't mean going back to gaming life =x

Continue healthy lifestyle ^_^V.

Guess the mental preparation is not fully prepared for your study. Consider properly next round.

Thursday, January 03, 2008 2:57:00 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

still can feel the pressure & stress =.=

Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:55:00 PM  
Blogger ET said...

haha, these stress and pressures are normal during study de.

May take abit of time to get use to after dropping out.

Friday, January 04, 2008 7:36:00 AM  
Blogger Rubber said...

Don't fret too much bro. Life still goes on. Just that sometimes there are too many avenue to choose and we don't really know which one to take. Sometimes we may stumble and fall but that will only make us stronger as we go along.

Sunday, January 06, 2008 5:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home