笨小孩 o(."".)o

°¤ø¤°¤ø 愚かな子供 ø¤°¤ø¤°

My Photo
Name:

°¤ø¤°¤ø 笨小孩 ø¤°¤ø¤° o(."".)o

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Champion vs Champion

Big match of the Champion League round 16, 05/06 champion *Barcelona vs 04/05 champion*Liverpool as the heat is in the air. Both clubs, one is my childhood supported club Liverpool, strongly prepare for the big gun fight. Nothing to be say as I going fully cheering for my supported club LIVERPOOL!!! =D They will win at Nou Camp as they done it before pass session, if they win, with margin of 3~4 goals, I will whoohoo~ as well... heehee ^^ Gogogo Kops!!! kick some ass win it 4-0 for me!!! :o

2 Comments:

Blogger ET said...

^_^ waky prepare watch the games le ^_^

hehe, steering clear of this game =op. If pool win song song gao jurong hor =op

Thursday, February 22, 2007 2:19:00 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

muahahaha... i told u rite, Liverpool will win this match ^^

Thursday, February 22, 2007 5:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home