笨小孩 o(."".)o

°¤ø¤°¤ø 愚かな子供 ø¤°¤ø¤°

My Photo
Name:

°¤ø¤°¤ø 笨小孩 ø¤°¤ø¤° o(."".)o

Monday, August 13, 2007

X-Game = Crazy & Deadly Game

Each year there's more & more dangerous stunt being perform as people want to satisfied their climax even more higher o.O" ...such as crazy American doin tat... eventually -.-"
Last saturday when I on my TV, ESPN chn24 was showing X-Game Skateboarding Vert Final "Big Air" which is I never saw before, I bet you as well...
here some clips showing live on TV 1 of the top skateboarder "Jake Brown" performing the "Big Air" stunt. Guess what... he fall down as high as 40ft from the air on the last path to complete the "Big Air" & luckily he went overboard over the hell gate as nothing serious happen to him, lucky uh... Idiot American -.-"

Kids dont try this at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home